Friday, January 27, 2023

My Experience with Wine

My name is Calvin. I myself personally grew up with a family that preferred beer, so the most experience I have is with beer. I haven't had much experience with wine in my life until I reached university. Most of the wines I've had then were mainly sweeter wines (which were mainly white wines) just by themselves as I didn't have a liking for drinks that weren't sweet till recently. Those were the most I've had normally and maybe one or two red wines at wedding dinners though I didn't like them at the time because they tasted very bitter to me. 

I personally now like wines that are dry and a little bitter after having additional experience with many different types of beers. This has introduced me to many different types of wines and I've picked up a preference for dry wines. I personally like Rieslings especially with a nice dinner due to that being one of the wines I've had staying in Germany for the first time and one wine I actually enjoyed Apart from that, I don't have a large amount of experience with other wines apart from the sweeter white wines like Moscato.

I hope that in this class. I find more wines that I can enjoy regularly as I only have one type currently along with that I hope I can be the one that can introduce wine to my family gatherings. I additionally hope that I can understand the labels on the wine bottles and be able to talk the talk about wines, when at any dinner or family gathering.

~Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tasting - Pizza Lovers Bianco

Name:  Pizza Lovers Bianco Variety:  Chardonnay Region of Origin:  Friuli-Venezia Giulia Country of Origin:  Italy Vintage Year:  N/A  Price...